Wednesday 29 July 2009

It's been time since I last blogged, due to the fact I have been real busy doing Bridesmaidy stuff for my cousin Trinh and Sean's wedding!
It was on Sunday, and wowwwww wwowowowww weeee! A wedding to remember! I loved every minute of it...
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Attwood!

This is moi! 1 of 11 bridesmaid! Crazy crowded on the aisle! Ha!


Wearing heels for 31 hours was a killer. I soldier it with not bringing any flat shoes with me! GO ME!
I feel a bit sad now that 'THE' wedding is over now, and there's not anything to really look forward to. Well my birthday, which may change to a week trip to Valencia for La Tomatina! Running around Valencia streets in your white wife beater vest, wearing scientific googles, while running around splatting every single person with a tomato! Ahhh it's gonna be big! Haha!

It'll be good for any blondes who's hair has gone a bit green! It'll go platinum in this festival! =)
Wow, as I was typing this, Trinh called me to let me know about prices and accommodation for Valencia!

I AM GOING!!!! Wahooooo! Come On!
Too excited to write more rubbish!
Offski!
Bisous x

No comments: