Sunday 21 June 2009

Some Things Are Better Left Unknown

Ok, so today, while doing my daily dose of Facebook, I notice on Erin's update that Top Gear has finally revealed who THE STIG actually is. The answer to that question has always been going through every Top Gear fan and even non watchers minds. I myself, wondered, but end up not giving a monkeys after awhile.
Turns out, The Stig is actually Michael Schumacher.

Former F1 racer and world champion, my words: "MEH!"

I kinda wished they never revealed who he or she was to be honest. Just like that saying:
"What you don't know won't hurt you"
Well, it's not as if The Stig will hurt me, but secrets and things that are kept from you are meant to be for a reason. I learnt that the other day, and I realise that you should never dig for things that are not apparent. You just end up hurting yourself more and get down on the reasons that should never affect you anyway! Need to move forward and on.
Why is that so hard?
Having the option of being unknown or even non existant sounds so appealing to me right now.
Can I be the new STIG?
I'll be sending in my C.V

5 comments:

Sweetpea said...

Totally agree... WHY? Why did they need to tell us?! Speculating was far more fun. Rubbish.

Anonymous said...

nah he aint the stig

london kid said...

yh kinda bummed when i found out who it was...kinda ruined the whole weird persona thing

Anonymous said...

The stig aint michael schumacher, it was a top gear prank

The Colour Technician said...

IS IT???
Well thats good then.