Friday 26 June 2009

Live and Learn

It takes me time to learn and understand new things, but when I do, it's all a shock to me.
You get excited at the new involvement that is happening and you want to learn so much about it, that you use a lot of your own energy and time to look into it. You put feelings and emotion into something you would never thought would happen, and it does. Having that feeling of finally learning something fresh and new is exciting and something you think about, when going back home, or even during your days.

You see the good in it all and see only the good things from it. But if you look deep into it, you see the negatives sides of it, the cons. You don't think to think about that sort of things but to just see the best in it all and take it for what it is. How soon will it all be revealed? Who knows but there will always be a time for when it does.
You look back at what you have learnt, you smile and remember the time when it all happened. Having memories of cherished moments and odd/funny situations. The first time of this and the first time of that. It brings a smile to my face. Then, you click your fingers and slap yourself around the face and remember that this is not real and you snap back into reality. There's been numerous amount of times where I think I'm dreaming, seriously. I gaze into space for a good few minutes and then get that low feeling of it being real again. That takes the piss. Your body and mind teases you into thinking it's not. How does that work?

I am a stubborn person, and when it comes to deciding on something or laying something down, I always have something to say. learning from past experience, you should speak up, but at the same time, not. I've learnt a lot about myself this past year, because damn, has it been a roller coaster. Still learning though, and it's really hard. It takes time, but you see the light at the end of the tunnel eventually and you see what you've learnt is something to remember it of. You learn that some are not what they seem, and are in fact the most vile, shameless, heartless, hurtful thing you have ever come across. Shame it's been worthless and it's come out negative. This time.

Time for bed,
Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.
fucking deep and depressing entry!

Im reading one article from here and one from the financial times during my slow afternoons at work.

last month it was kanye west and the BNP, true story i swear down.

anyways, as you can tell...... i have waaaay too much time on my hands.

off to learn me some origami.
watch me impress all the hoes with my new paper tricks!


let me know when my random comments become annoying, kanye did. that was a joke, it was actually the BNP.

either way, cheer up chun-li!

another bad joke. sorry.