Friday 5 December 2008

Treatment

For the past 2 weeks, I have been having my treatment! It's been an experience to say the least!
Being told you have cancer, at 22nd is the fucking worse! No doubt about that!
But hey, I'm on the mend to getting myself fit and healthy!

Every Monday I have to go and have Radio Therapy. It like being under a sun-bed, which I find quite funny!
Only thing when you have Radio Therapy is that you come out with terrible headaches and redness in the affected areas!
It doesn't look great! =(

My treatment doctor is really nice. Cracks jokes to make me feel better and gives me a helping hand if you know what I mean! Only kidding! But yeah, I have a good team to help me at the moment!

Here's how a Radio Therapy machine looks like!
I go on one exactly like that, but apart from the dog being there, it'll be ME!!!!!



I do wonder how long I have to keep doing this and if it will work.

No comments: