Monday 29 December 2008

Punk in Vans

The other day, my cousins and I went slightly crazy on buying Vans shoes. 24 pairs were purchased between the 3 of us.
Today, I went to return 3 of my pairs, as they were way too big. I guess I'm smaller in Vans shoes and I didn't know it!



I arrived at the Vans shop and queued and waited my turn to be served....
I did think: "Hope that slow guy doesn't serve me"

SODS LAW, he does. =(

I gave him the the 3 shoes and my 2 receipts. 1 from the Carnaby store and the other from the Westfield store.
He slowly, I mean, slowly tapped on his computer and eventually managed to get the correct amount that was meant to be refunded to be. (He kept on getting the wrong amount up screen and was gonna continue unless I corrected him)

Ok, so I got my money refunded onto my card, by this time, I was there for about 10 minutes, and I should of been in and out and down the bloody road by then! I filled in my details and he gave me my card and refund receipt and bid me goodbye.

Hang on a minute, I thought.
"Where's my original receipt?"
"You didn't ask to have it back"
"Am I meant to? Should I not get it back anyway? I've got like 10 more pair of trainers on there, that may be returned for any reason"
"Well you didn't say"
"I shouldn't! You just bid me goodbye without giving me my own receipt!"
"Well I can only give you the receipt for the Carnaby store"
"Why is that?"
"It's company policy"
"So what does the customer get back for proof of purchase? I need my receipt back"
"You don't unless you say. I can reprint you the Carnaby like I said but not for Westfield. The only way you can get it back is if you buy the Trainer you bought from Westfield and go there to return it to get your original receipt back"
"But there is a reason why I'm doing a return!"

By then, I was getting agitated, as this prick had no customer care skills and was such a wank stain!

"Oh this is shit" I said.
"If your gonna start swearing at me, I will not serve you"
"Are you listening? I said, this is shit. How is that aimed at you"
"You know what, I'm not going to serve you. You have been rude and now swearing at me. Get out. GET OUT!"

I looked at the guy who was serving next to him (who looked managerial, as he was ordering people about while I was in the queue)

"Calm down Omar (I think his name was) You do this transaction and I deal with this.

So I moved to the other till and I asked:

"So what can you do?"
"I can print you another receipt for this store and for Westfield, a note"
"A note? Can you not give me some sort of transaction number or something, so Westfield can track down my transaction on their system?"
"Yes, I can do that!"
"Finally, that is all needed. Not someone who doesn't know the company's refund policy and customer skills! He's shocking!"
"I'm sorry about that, but this is all I can do. I know it's a hassle but here you go"

He gave me my original receipt for the store and the transaction details for the Westfield transaction.

I thank him and walked away.

I SWEAR DOWN, that fucking prick pissed me off sooooo much! I'm still brewing about it now. Someone as stupid as him should be shot. What a dickhead!


Yes, You, Omar at Vans store, Carnaby! You dickhead!

This blog was a time for me to let it all out. WANK STAIN MAN!!!!! =(

No comments: