Wednesday 18 March 2009

OLD SKOOL!

Last night, my mum took my sister, Kuei and I to a hair salon in Saigon. It's ment to be a really nice and busy salon that provide good service and most importantly, good haircuts. I haven't had a haircut by anyone else apart from Sassoons, so you can imagine how nervous I was and scared, but I went in for the kill!! =S

The shampoo was quite nice at first. Lying down to have your hair washed, but having it washed in cold water with a fan blasting at you is not the one, especially without a towel on front to avoid getting wet! My assistant was shite! The shampoo process took FOREVER and I could of freezed to death!
ok, haircut time...

I had a dyke looking girl. I kinda liked it, as I thought she was creative in her mind with her looks, so maybe she will be creative and funky with her hair styles! BANG! I was correct! She did some super douper quick haircut and blowdried my hair. Next up, FRINGE! Yes, moi has got a full on bang!

I'm getting use to it now, but having a fringe in this heat here is not the one.
Mum said I look like a cute 12 year old.... Not sure if that's a good thing!

Kuei had a nice haircut too, pretty similar to what she always has, and my sister, Myanh was the ONE! Her blowdry was HOLLYWOOD, or what my mum would say, BARBIE! They setted her hair and it was full on bouncy! Look good after though!

Kuei got chatted up by her stylist. A boy from Nha Trang town and said for her to come visit him everyday and that whenever we was in Nha Trang, he would take her out and pay for everything! GET IN THERE KUEI!

soooo..... maybe she will find a husband here and bring him back home!
YUK!

This evening, more eating and shopping!
Perhaps more SInh To??? Ha!

x

No comments: